KCI Express® allows both our in-patient and out-patient facility customers to order products online and follow up with any customer service assistance needed. KCI Express simplifies the entire ordering by including an initial order submission, delivery, tracking, analysis, and service on your web browser.
Introducing E-Prescription for V.A.C.® Therapy from KCI
Now you can request an electronic prescription for V.A.C.® Therapy in one easy step through KCI Express® ( www.KCIExpress.com ) or over the phone (800) 275-4524. Prescribers can sign electronically with access through the web, smart phones or tablets. DocuSign® is an easy and secure way to submit a complete and accurate prescription directly to KCI; no printing, faxing or pen needed. Find out more about the KCI E-Prescription feature.
How to Login
KCI Express V2 is our most up-to-date release and is available to all in-patient and home care facility customers. Features include:
- Transition home order entry for case managers
- Order entry and pickup entry for home care customers
- Multiple administrators at a single account
- Multiple accounts under a single user
- Dynamic patient listing available upon login
Contact the KCI Express Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
About KCI Express
With KCI Express You Can
- Submit and track orders using our secure Web interface.
- Access and update patient information
- Generate KCI therapy reports (i.e. current and previous patients, order status)
- Request product pick-ups and service
- Review the KCI product catalog online
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Secure SSL encrypted website
- Dedicated KCI Express Support Team (remote training available for your staff)
- Accessible using standard Web browsers
How You Can Enroll
Register your facility with KCI Express
If your facility is already enrolled in KCI Express, contact your facility's KCI Express administrator for a user account.
For additional enrollment assistance, contact your KCI Sales Representative or the KCI Express Support team at:
1-800-275-4524 ext. 65080 (Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time).