Click and drag to rotate image
Prevena™ Incision Management System
This information is intended only for residents of the United States of America. The product information provided in this site is intended only for residents of the United States of America. The products discussed herein may have different product labeling in different countries.
For complete, instructions for use, warnings, precautions, contraindication, and the Patient Guide please see www.PrevenaLabeling.com
The first powered negative pressure product designed specifically for management of closed surgical incisions that continue to drain following sutured or stapled closure.
To have a KCI representative contact you with additional information on the Prevena™ System, please fill out the following form.
The Prevena™ Incision Management System covers and protects the incision from external infectious sources, while negative pressure removes fluid and infectious material from the surgical incision.
Designed to create an environment that helps:
- Hold incision edges together
- Protect the incision site from external infectious sources
- Remove fluids and infectious materials from the surgical site
Small & simple
- Battery-powered, single-patient use
- Lightweight and portable
- One-touch operation (pre-set -125 mmHg)
- 45 ml canister
Self-adhesive, peel & place dressing
- Integrated one-piece dressing (cutting or sizing not typically required)
- Designed for use over the surgical incision and surrounding intact skin
- Featuring 3M™ Tegaderm™* Dressing adhesive
- Built-in pressure indicator
- Designed to conform to patient contours
*3M™ and Tegaderm™ are trademarks of 3M Corporation.
|Product Name||Quantity||Part #|
|Prevena™ Incision Management Peel and Place Kit
Packaged as 1 system per patient. Water resistant.
|Prevena™ Incision Dressing||5||PRE1055US|
The dressing will cover an incision up to 8 inches (20 cm) in length.