V.A.C.Via™ Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System
Mobility. Convenience. Confidence.
Important: For complete safety information, instructions for use, warnings, precautions, contraindications, and the Quick Reference Guide, please visit http://www.kci1.com/KCI1/elabeling.
The next generation V.A.C.Via™ Therapy System is an ultra-portable, single patient use, disposable V.A.C.® Therapy Device that delivers up to 7 days of negative pressure wound therapy.
To have a KCI representative contact you with additional information on the V.A.C.Via™ Therapy System, please complete the following contact information form .
The V.A.C.Via™ Therapy System provides streamlined access to negative pressure wound therapy. It is ideal for low exudating (<80mL/day) wounds, small- to medium-sized wounds (up to 250cm3), split-thickness skin grafts and immediate discharges from the acute care setting.
The V.A.C.Via™ Therapy System:
- Allows for convenient access to off-the-shelf therapy kits
- Facilitates quick and easy application with intuitive dressings and a simplified user interface
Delivers continuous negative pressure (-125mmHg or -75mmHg) and dynamic pressure control through the same mechanisms of action of other V.A.C.® Therapy Models
- Pulls the edges of the wound bed together using the V.A.C.Via™ GranuFoam™ Dressing
- Maintains a moist wound environment that promotes perfusion and granulation tissue formation
- Removes exudate and infectious materials using SensaT.R.A.C.™ Technology
- Acts as a closed system, providing a barrier to external infectious sources
- The system can be transitioned to an outpatient setting for use in multiple care settings.
Benefits of the V.A.C.Via™ Therapy System:
- Provides uninterrupted V.A.C.® Therapy at discharge
- Simple, 1-button operation and intuitive dressings allow for easy application
- Small, sleek and lightweight design enables patients to move about and more easily return to their normal routines
- May lead to increased patient compliance and satisfaction with the ability to conceal the device
- Visible and audible alarm monitoring for patient safety
The V.A.C.Via™ Therapy System offers potential cost savings such as:
- Immediate access to V.A.C.Via™ Therapy Units that may allow patients to be discharged earlier
- Simple unit operation may save staff training and placement time
- Providing a disposable NPWT system eliminates much of the administrative burden of a rental unit
|Product Name||Part #|
|V.A.C. Via™ Starter Kit 5-pack||VIAKITO7S05|
|V.A.C.Via™ System 7-Day Kit||VIAKIT077D01|
|V.A.C.Via™ GranuFoam™ Spiral Dressing – Medium, 5-pack||VIAGFM05|
|V.A.C.Via™ GranuFoam™ Spiral Dressing – Small, 5-pack||VIAGFS05|
|V.A.C.Via™ Canister 250mL capacity with Isolyzer 5-pack||VIACAN05|
Materials for Download
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Labeling featured on this site may represent the latest released version and may not match labeling currently accompanying the product. Please note that any downloadable document within this site is for information only. For device manuals and instructions on how to use our products, please refer to the printed documents which accompany each product.
For more information, you can download the following materials:
For complete safety information, instructions for use, warnings, precautions and contraindications, view the following materials:
V.A.C.VIA™ Main Brochure (DSL#13-0523.US LIT#29-A-236 (REV. 11/14))
V.A.C.VIA™ Specification Sheet (DSL#13-0653.US LIT29-B-236 (REV. 11/14))
V.A.C.VIA™ Troubleshooting Application Guide (DSL#13-0656.US Lit#29-B-247 (REV. 11/14))