ABThera™ Open Abdomen Negative Pressure Therapy
For complete, instructions for use, warnings, precautions, contraindication, and the Patient Guide please see www.abthera.com .
To learn more about ABThera™ OA NPT, please contact us .
A temporary abdominal closure therapy system that enables healthcare professionals to take control early when managing a challenging open abdomen, helping to achieve primary fascial closure.
To have a KCI representative contact you with additional information on ABThera™ Open Abdomen Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System, please fill out the following form.
- Actively removes fluid and infectious material from the abdomen and helps reduce edema
- Provides medial tension, which helps minimize fascial retraction and loss of domain1
- Helps isolate viscera and abdominal contents from external environment
- Provides separation between the abdominal wall and viscera, protecting abdominal contents
- Allows rapid access for re-entry and does not require sutures for placement
|ABThera™ Therapy Unit||ABThera™ Dressings|
- Provides continuous negative pressure to remove high volume of exudate
- Large 1000 ml graduated canister